Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 13 of 13

Thread: Garage Magazine

  1. #11
    Inactive Member esvenneby's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 19th, 2003
    Posts
    1,717
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Oh, WOW!! Well Congratulations!! [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img]
    What a cute little family. I loved your family Christmas pic last year. [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]
    I'm thinking about buying some property out by Marlboro Falls, which I hear is about an hour north of Austin. I just need to get my ass out there...maybe for SXSW this year!

  2. #12
    Inactive Member kustom55's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 5th, 2003
    Posts
    416
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thanks!
    Marble Falls is very nice, but OUT there. It will be built up one day, but not many people live there. It would be something good to buy and just sit on for years. If interested, also look at Dripping Springs, Liberty Hill, and Leander. These areas are a lot closer to Austin (most border it) are are still very reasonably priced. We are thinking of buying 5-10 acres in Liberty Hill in the next few years and we are looking at $50-80k for it. Let me know when your here and if Im not catching a baby, we can hook up!

    Oh, yea, if anyone gets a copy of this issue, please let me know. I am having problems with my order.

  3. #13
    Inactive Member esvenneby's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 19th, 2003
    Posts
    1,717
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Cool, thanks for the advice! I wouldnt come to Austin without looking you up, you know that! [img]wink.gif[/img]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •